Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Skinny on Brian

All my pieces are handmade and usually available in limited numbers. I like to switch gears often and move in new directions. If there is a photo of something you like drop me a line for more information. The actual piece in the photo might be sold but I will have an idea of when, and if, more will be made.

As for BRIAN, he is a concrete blend, stands about 24" tall is plantable and has been finished in 'Rainforest'. I have Oat Grass growing out of his head in this shot.


Okay, now for my daily tidbit, aka: stuff that the whole world is anxiously waiting to hear...Art In The Open has come to a close for the 2008 season..."bummer". I am now ramping up for the Brampton Art Fair being held in The Rose Theatre on November 22, 2008. Hope to see you there.

No comments: