Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Flogging

It feels good to finally get my 'biz' card design completed. And the star of this post is my new Graphic Designer with whom I've been dealing for a whopping seven days. I mention that only to emphasize the speed in which he works. And he is now creating signage for my booth. Vinyl lettering for my vehicle, one of his specialties, might also be an option. Fast, professional and local...what else can you ask for? If you'd like to know more about the huge range of his services contact 'Jeremy' at
cut.it.out@live.com Tell him 'The Stone Garden' sent you.

And don't forget to visit the Brampton Art Fair, November 22, at The Rose Theatre. I will be shamelessly flogging my own wares at table number 47.

In the meantime check out my new card design. It will be large at 4 x 6 inches closely resembling a postcard in look and feel...later Alligator.

No comments: