Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Over Eight Easy

After several years of abstaining, well okay I fell off the wagon (shopping cart) once last summer when they showcased the Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter...It was late, I was hungry...another story.

But a few nights ago I made the biggest purchase I have ever made from a late night glorified infomercial...a.k.a The Shopping Channel. I'd like to say I fought a good fight but truth be told they had me at, "spread your purchase over eight easy payments...and this fantastic camera can be yours."

And whether you believe it to be a godsend or the devil wearing Crocs there is no doubt that The Shopping Channel is leading the charge, no pun intended, against this recession.
This pic shows one of the garden ornaments lurking within the bed of English Ivy.

No comments: