Thoughts, Observations, Shameless Flogging and some "ya, ya, whatever(s)"
Friday, April 10, 2009
For those of you that plan to have Easter Lilies in your home this weekend keep in mind they are highly poisonous to kitty cats young and old. And that means all parts of the plant...flower and leaves. There is no record of dogs being affected.
It will cause kidney failure within forty eight hours. The toxin hasn't been identified which means not a lot can be done once it's been ingested.
This pic shows the Easter Lily or Lilium Longiflorum.