Monday, March 9, 2009

Is It Just Me?

Most of you have put your clocks ahead this weekend by one hour thereby eliminating one hour of your lives. Is it just me or does anyone else feel a bit ripped off? Personally speaking I'm short on time as it is.
Usually the week following the 'changing of the clocks', as it's officially referred to around here, Jewel and I can be heard calling out to each other from anywhere in the house at any given moment to inquire as to the correct time...okay, only I can be heard.

I have to admit it usually takes me weeks to change the clocks or sometimes months and some clocks I just leave until the time changes back. Oh, and the clock in my truck?...it only displays the time from 'God knows where'.

Today I have another "as it's being carved" pic straight from my bench. Kind of an crazed Tiki look that's evolving.

No comments: