Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Naked In The Garden

It's been almost two weeks since my last post. I'm still in the thick of things - getting ready for Canada Blooms in March. I can almost hear the clock as the hours seem to whiz by. It's my first time at the show and not knowing what to expect I don't want to come up short. So in response I'm making as much as time and my budget will allow.

Whenever you create from scratch your product evolves constantly. Working as much as I have been affords me the time to experiment on the fly. I've come up with new finishes, colors and styles of everything. And even though rule number one is "never fall in love with your own work" I think it will be hard to give up some of the new pieces I've made for the Canada Blooms show.

Over the next couple of weeks I'm planning on posting some shots of the new pieces but for now today's pic is for all those free spirited thinkers out there. It's titled "naked in the garden".

No comments: