Thursday, February 26, 2009

Art In The Open

They say, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and I can only hope "they" are right. It has been rough sailing for the past couple of months. The list of expenses leading up to my first visit to Canada Blooms seems to have developed a life of its own. It would be easy to let it get out of hand especially now that I've reached the point of no return. I have to keep reminding myself that the sales from the appearance at Canada Blooms will make it possible to pursue several new ideas.

I was recently accepted for a two day show in Huttonville ON scheduled for early April. And I will be returning to Art In The Open for my third season. Which runs all summer, Saturday mornings, right up into October. And just as in 2008 we'll be setting up in front of the Rose Theatre. This summer I also plan to attend the market at Lake Rousseau ON, which is held every Friday.

No comments: