Sunday, October 25, 2009

Goin' Ninja

Today I'm on a mission. A mission to relax.

Okay I still have a pile of things to get done, around the house especially, but I also need to chill for a while.

So far things are looking good. I've gotten a fairly early start and I'll soon be out the door to deliver some invoices.

Next I'm back at it...looking at cellphones...believe it or not I ran out of time last weekend....ran-out-of-time-people!

I picked the model I want/need but now comes the part I absolutely suck at...deciphering the monthly plans. You know what I'm talking about.

If I can finally get that out of the way it's off for some (covert) research on the competition...yes I'm goin' NINJA. I will become the shadow on the wall, the wind that spins the leaves around your feet...completely unnoticed to all but the highly trained eye.

Unless of course someone happens to recognize me from across the street and yells , "Hey Skodaman ! What are you doing over there!?"

Which in that case I would have to respond at super light speed, drawing on my cheetah-like instincts and stammer...."uh, nuthin"...as I fleeeeee!

Another day...another step.

No comments: