Thursday, July 30, 2009

Destiny... Or Not

I'm not sure if I believe in destiny or not. After all it's too easy to give credit or assign blame to some unseen force. In fact I don't know much about anything except that we are all in the same boat. We all need to eat, sleep, laugh and feel safe. We all need to know we are not in this alone.

I think we have a responsibility to treat others well. To help out when and where we can. To be kind as much as possible. And to go out of our way to make sure others are free of fear. If we do all of that then the rest should fall into place.

Today I have a pic of sculpted planter heads I did a couple of years ago. I custom carve these and they range from two to three feet tall and have an open chamber in the headdress to install topical grasses or even a small palm.

No comments: