Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bare Bones

Landscape season has definitely begun and the clock is ticking. Meaning it will all be over once again before you know it. In the meantime I'll make the best of it. I've missed a few days worth of posts and honestly it felt like it was more.

For the last several days I've been digging, building and planting non-stop. I set a timetable for myself to complete a certain number of garden tasks before the end of May which is the reason for the long days.

I did get a small rock garden/vegetable garden built using an assortment of containers and rocks which was one of those tasks. It's all very bare bones right now as all the containers are empty awaiting soil and some stable weather. Actually I did plant one. A client gave me some raspberry plants this week that I grouped together in a wooden half barrel.

Here's another wacky tree pic.

No comments: